Crump & Kwash warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal commercial / residential use and conditions, for a period of two years from the original ship date. Crump & Kwash agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model on original dated sales receipt.
– Crump & Kwash warrants the swiveling mechanism, and wooden frame parts against manufacturing and material defects for two years.
– Cushioning/Filling Material
– Crump & Kwash warrants against defective parts on seat cushion foams and filling materials for two years.
– All foam and filling composites naturally soften with use. This softening does not constitute a defect under the warranty.
– Crump & Kwash warrants leather upholstery against seam failure and material defects for two years.
– The natural beauty of leather means that no two pieces of leather are exactly alike. As such, natural markings and grain variations are not considered defects. Leather will naturally
darken and patina over time.
– Crump & Kwash warrants all standard wood components for a period of two years to be free from structural defects in material and craftsmanship under normal use and service.
– Any finish will be warranted for a period of two years to be free from defects under normal use and service. This does not include normal wear.
– This warranty does not include discontinued or closeout items. This warranty does not include custom finishes.
– Crump & Kwash warrants all standard metal bases for a period of 3 years to be free from structural defects in frame material and craftsmanship under normal use and service. – Any finish will be warranted for a period of 2 years to be free from defects under normal use and service.
– This warranty does not include footrests, or cover normal wear.
– This warranty does not include discontinued or closeout items.
– If there are exceptions to this warranty it will be noted on your order.
This warranty does not include:
– Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended. – Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
– Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
– Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
– Normal wear and tear
– Damages incurred during transportation
– Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance – Any used, previously displayed items
– Claims for defective merchandise must be made within two years from ship date.
– We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
– Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
– If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
The extent of Crump & Kwash products liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. In no event shall Crump & Kwash be liable for injury, loss or damage, whether direct, consequential or incidental, to persons or property arising out of the purchaser’s use, or of any inability to use said products.